State Reporting 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
A release announcement will be posted on PowerSchool Community when the installer is available for download. Refer to 2022 State Reporting Releases for release dates.
|PSSR-293637||All States/Provinces: 2022-23 NCEA Data Collection Updates|
Data collection updates to support 2022-23 NCEA Data Bank reporting are now available for the Diocese, School and Student pages. There are no changes to the NCEA Staff page. The related report updates will follow in a subsequent release.
- District > Diocese Information for NCEA Reporting: Updates for Principal Retention
- Number of principals who were employed during the last school year: new source fields are added.
- Elementary: [Prefs]NCEA_Princ_LastYear_Elem
- Secondary: [Prefs]NCEA_Princ_LastYear_Sec
- Number of principals who did not return for the current school year: source fields are unchanged.
- Elementary: [Prefs]NCEA_Princ_Not_Return_Elem
- Secondary: [Prefs]NCEA_Princ_Not_Return_Sec
- School > General > School Information for NCEA Reporting: Elements are re-organized under new panels; explanatory text is added; fields are updated or added as noted.
- General School Information
- Exclude school from NCEA reporting
- School Location
- School Sponsorship
- School Gender
- School serves grades PK-12 or K-12 as a single school
- Government Funded Programs
- School receives Title I services: Explanatory text is added to indicate "If Title I services is not selected for the school, no students in the school can be reported as receiving Title I services."
- School receives Title II services
- School receives Title III services
- School receives Title IV services
- School offers federal nutrition programs: Explanatory text is added to indicate "If federal nutrition programs is not selected for the school, no students in the school can be reported as receiving free/reduced lunch."
- New field: All students in the school receive free/reduced lunch
- Select this box if the school provides free/reduced lunch to all students regardless of income qualification.
- All students will be automatically reported as receiving free/reduced lunch without the need to code students individually on the NCEA Student page.
- Additional Information
- School has Board, Commission or Council: New data collection model and source field (S_SCH_NCEA_X.BoardType). Select the appropriate code from the dropdown list.
- (A) Advisory
- (C) Consultative
- (F) Full Authority
- (L) Limited Jurisdiction
- (N) No Board
- School has Extended Day Program
- School has waiting list
- School received E-rate telecom discounts last school year
- School offers Dual Language Immersion Program
- School offers International Baccalaureate Program
- Number of Staff by Type: New field for Librarians is added (S_SCH_NCEA_X.Staff_Lib).
- Teacher Retention
- Number of teachers who were employed during the last school year: New source field is added (S_SCH_NCEA_NCEA_Teacher_Last_Year).
- Number of teachers who did not return for the current school year: Source field is unchanged (S_SCH_NCEA_X.Teacher_Not_Return).
- Student > Information > NCEA Student Information
- New explanatory text added for “Has diagnosed disability” to indicate "Includes ADD/ADHD, Autism, Emotional/behavioral, hearing impairments, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, speech/language impairments, visual impairments".
- The obsolete “Eligible for Title I Services” element is removed.
- New logic for “Receives free/reduced meals” is implemented.
- If the school-level setting for federal nutrition program is not checked, no students can be flagged for free/reduced lunch and the field displays “Not Offered.” Explanatory text indicates “School offers federal nutrition programs is not selected on the NCEA school page.”
- If the school-level setting for “All students in the school receive free/reduced lunch” is checked, the field displays “Yes.” Explanatory text indicates “All students will be reported as receiving free/reduced lunch based on the NCEA school page setting.”
- If the school offers federal nutrition, but the setting for “All students in the school receive free/reduced lunch” is not checked, the checkbox for “Receives free/reduced meals” is enabled and individual students can be selected as applicable.
- Eligible for free/reduced meals: New explanatory text is added to indicate “Students whose household income is below the U.S. Department of Agriculture threshold should be selected as eligible for free or reduced priced lunch regardless of whether the school offers federal nutrition programs.”
|PSSR-296819||Federal Programs Targeted Assistance|
Removed Codeset script from State as it will be pushed from EC
|PSSR-289845||Federal Programs Targeted Assistance|
- Added Targeted Assistance droplist to Add Title 1 Programs popup under Start Date
- Added read-only Targeted Assistance field on Title 1 Programs History page between End Date and TA-Programs
- Changed Targeted Assistance field on Federal Programs tab > Student Support: Title I Program to read-only field like Start date
|PSSR-287594||Specialized Treatment Center Page - Redesigning|
The Specialized Treatment Center page will now allow you to create and maintain multiple records.
|PSSR-296410||Specialized Treatment Center UI Changes and Data Migration|
Cosmetic changes on new UI for STC Tracking along with migration of Data from Extension Table to Child Tables , Change History data from Extension Audit Table to Child Audit Table