The School Interoperability Framework (SIF) and the Data Event API Services allow event monitoring in PowerSchool. However, while initializing the system, Event Monitoring must be turned OFF.
Follow the steps below to disable event monitoring:
- On the start page, click System under the main menu. The System Administrator page appears.
- Click System Settings. The System Settings page appears.
- Click Global API/SIF Settings. The Global API/SIF Settings page appears.
- Select All Off, and click Submit.
- Restart the PowerSchool/PowerTeacher service.