Alberta Provincial Reporting Setup provides detailed information on the Data Elements to be set up for Alberta provincial reporting. The Data Elements are required to properly execute and produce accurate provincial reports and must be added before running provincial reports. This information is grouped by the District, School, and Student setup items.
The following information for each field that must be set up is provided:
- The page where the element is found
- Data Element name as it appears on the PowerSchool screen
- Additional notes regarding the element setup as necessary
- PowerSchool Table and Field name where the element is stored
- Name of the report to which the information is output
Many of the elements are specific to a report and may require fields to be pre-populated with the report-specific options as described in the Additional Information column of the table. Some of these items are configured during PowerSchool implementation. PowerSchool's online help system is also available to assist with the setup of the Data Elements.