State Reporting 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
A release announcement will be posted on PowerSchool Community when the installer is available for download. Refer to 2021 State Reporting Releases for release dates.
|All States/Provinces: Office Visit Clinic Log Update for Multi-Select Fields in PowerSchool 21.4
Office Visit Clinic Log Report: Version 1.1
As the fields listed were changed to multi-select in PowerSchool version 21.4, the Office Visit Clinic Log is updated to handle multiple saved values for the Outcome field.
The report works as expected for districts that upgrade to PowerSchool version 21.4 as well as previously supported versions of PowerSchool.
- Visit Reason
- Visit outcome
CRDC common data collection implementation for 2020-2021
The Common Data Entry updates for the 2020-2021 Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC) are now available.
- The Schools/School Info CRDC page is updated to include:
- Data entry for aggregate sexual assault or rape offenses involving staff members. This is optional for the 2020-2021 collection.
- Data entry for aggregate staff and security staff FTE counts.
- The Courses and Sections CRDC pages are updated to no longer allow the selection of the AP category “OT – Other”.
- Data elements that are no longer collected for the 2020-21 submission are moved to deprecated field sections at the bottom of the respective CRDC pages.
These new data fields and changes are applicable to states that have implemented Common CRDC pages. State-specific CRDC pages will be updated in a future release. Student discipline CRDC updates for all states will also be implemented in a future release.