The Student Attributes and Programs file includes one record for each student program enrollment in the current school year, aside from bilingual and special education enrollments. If a student enters, exits, and re-enters a program, there should be two records to reflect the two separate enrollments. If a student participates in or receives services from more than one program, there should be one record for each program.
Note: Information for the State Transitional Bilingual Instruction Program is reported separately in the Student Bilingual Programs, File J. Information for the Special Education Program is reported separately in the Student Special Education Programs, File K.
Selection criteria determine which database records are used in the report. Refer to selection criteria for analysis of report results when the report does not return the correct records.
Student Program Selection
The report selects records from the [Students], [ReEnrollments], and [S_WA_STU_SpecialPrograms_C] tables based on the following criteria:
- The student's school enrollment must be within the current school year:
- The student's school Entry Date must be on or before the last day of the current term.
- The student's school Entry Date must be on or before the current date.
- The student's school Exit Date must be on or after the first day of the current term.
- The student must not be excluded from state reporting.
- The student must not be excluded from CEDARS reporting.
- The student's school must not be excluded from state reporting.
- The program enrollment must be within the current school year:
- The Program Start Date must be on or before the last day of the current school year.
- The Program Start Date must be on or before the current date.
- The Program End Date must be on or after the last day of the current school year.
- The Qualification Code for the program enrollment must be populated.
For help with report navigation and generation, see How to Find and Generate a Report.
Choose one of the following:
Note: The All Schools option is only available when running the report from the District Office.
Current Selection Students
Indicate which students to include in the report by selecting one of the following options:
Note: If running the report for a single student, or group of students, select the students prior to running report.
|Choose the year for which to run the report.
Default is Run Now. Select Schedule to run the report on a specific date and time.
Each of the fields displayed in the output of the report are described below. See Understanding the Report Output Table for a definition of each column in the table.
The four-digit year in which the school year ends.
Serving County District Code
The county district code for the district providing service to the student. Use leading zeroes where necessary.
District Student ID
The locally assigned student identifier.
State Student ID (SSID)
The identifier assigned to each WA public school student by OSPI.
Rule: This field is not required if the student has not yet been assigned an SSID.
The Location ID for the school. The school number is reported.
Attribute or Program Code
The state assigned program code for which the student receives services.
[S_WA_STU_X]Socio_status (Free Reduced Meals Participation)
Program Start Date
The date the student enrolled in the program, reported in the format MM/DD/YYYY.
Rule: This value must be greater than or equal to the date enrolled in the district. If multiple district enrollment dates exist, then the value must be greater than or equal to the oldest (first) district enrollment date.
Program Exit Date
The date the student exited the program, reported in the format MM/DD/YYYY.
Exit Reason Code
The reason the student exited the program.
The reason the student qualifies for program services. This field is not free form text.
Rule: This field is required if data element I06 is 19. If so, the description from the Lunch student page is extracted.
Rule: If the value of Element I06 was not 19, 30, 36, 40, 41, or 42, then the field I10 is disabled from data entry.
Note: Program code Values can be found under Appendix-R of the CEDARS Data Manual.