Selection criteria determine which database records are used in the report. Refer to selection criteria for analysis when the report does not return the correct records.
The report selects records based on the following criteria:
- If using a current student selection, the student must be in the current student selection.
- The student must be enrolled in the class on the count date specified.
- The student must be enrolled in a course with a Test Code of HSGOV or HSMISA.
- The student cannot be set to be excluded from all testing or excluded from state reporting.
- Include or Omit Students for/from specific tests from Start Page> Select a Student> State/Province - MD > Testing Status, Exemptions, and Accommodations.
- Enter Student Exemptions from Start Page> Select a Student > State/Province - MD > Testing Status, Exemptions, and Accommodations.
NOTE: Report must be run by test subject and to upload to Test Vendor site this report cannot exceed 1000 rows.
For help with navigation and running the report, see How to Find and Generate a Report.
This report uses the state reporting platform to generate results. There may be some additional setup required to run this report. The additional setup will be required to configure ReportWorks Preferences if you have not already done so.
- If you have already configured ReportWorks Preferences, no additional setup is required.
- If you have not configured ReportWorks Preferences, please refer to the “ReportWorks Preferences” section of the ReportWorks Setup and Administration Guide on PowerSource. This section will provide steps for configuring the scheduler node for the report queue.
If run at the district level, choose one of the following:
If run at the school level, the report includes all records associated with the current school that meet the selection criteria. To change the current school, click School at the top of the page and choose the appropriate school from the list.
Current Student Selection
Click the button to run for the Selected Students or All Students.
|Choose either HSGOV or HSMISA.
Select the enrollment date for the classes you wish to include.
|Choose either No or Yes.
|Use Alternate School Numbers*
|Choose either No or Yes.
Scheduling – Run Now
Leave Run Now selected to run the report now.
Click Submit to run the report now.
Scheduling – Please Select When to run
Click the Schedule button to schedule this report to run nightly. Check the weekdays only box.
Please Select Schedule Settings
Enter the Start Date and Start time. Click the Repeat and Daily buttons.
Please select daily repeat cycle options
Click the Weekdays only box.
Please select end date range option
Click the No End date or you may complete the Ends On field with the day after your last day of school.
Click Submit to schedule the report.
Each of the fields displayed in the output of the report are described below. See Understanding the Report Output Table for a definition of each column in the table.
|Contains Teacher lastname, period, course name and will truncate at 50 characters.
|[Users]LastFirst + [Sections]Expression + [Courses]Course_Name
| Populated with either Government or Science based on test selection.
|Populated with ‘Course’.
|Populated with either Government or Science based on test selection.
The Student's School ID.
This data element will appear when the 'Include SchoolID' parameter is set to 'Yes'. If the parameter is set to 'No' this data element does not appear.
|State Assigned Student ID
|The student's SASID.