Fiscal Agent and Dual Enrollment Type were previously required with Post Secondary Option (PSO) program codes (M). Program code M is no longer reported as of 2015-2016, and Fiscal Agent and Dual Enrollment Type are not used.
Location of Enrollment values were gathered from the course or section level, along with course numbers. For course types where these values do not apply, these values are ignored. When Move on When Ready courses are added or removed to make the segment count total 6, the corresponding LOE values are added or removed as well. The following segment types are expected to have LOE values:
- LOE values for Move on When Ready-Regular (6)
- LOE values for Move on When Ready-Vocational (7)
Note: Understanding a value of X
- When a program code of 6 is found without an LOE, the value X is set.
- When a program code of 7 is found without an LOE, the value X is set.
- The X values indicate that data entry must be completed for LOE at the Course or Section level.