The PowerSchool SIF Agent now supports the publishing of district staff data. District office staff can now be associated with a "school" called "District Office" in the PowerSchool application. For district zones, you can add the District Office school to a district zone; for school zones, you can create a new zone with District Office as the school. SchoolInfo, StaffPersonal and StaffAssignment are reported through the new District Office "school."
- Start the Agent and the console.
- From the main menu of the Console, choose File > New Zone.
- The New Zone dialog box is displayed.
Fill in the Zone Integration Server fields.
The ID of the zone. This value is case-sensitive and must precisely match the zone ID on the Zone Integration Server that manages this zone
The URL to connect to the Zone Integration Server that manages this zone. The ZoneID is generally case sensitive and must be entered exactly as it appears in the ZIS.
- Select zone type from the Zone Type drop-down list.
Note: If you use Super Districts (see Agent Settings), the District Office is supported only through a school zone.
School, Aggregate, or District; this setting determines zone "membership," which can be a one or more schools, or one or more districts.
Zone type determines which tabs are displayed in the New Zone dialog:
- Selecting "Aggregate" zone type will result in the display of the General and Zones tabs
- Selecting "School" zone type results in the display of the General and Schools tabs
- Selecting "District" zone type results in the display of the General, Districts, Schools, and Messaging Plug-ins tabs.
- Choose the Group, if any, for this zone.
- Check "Enable SIF connectivity with this zone."
- If you selected a District zone type, click on the Districts tab, and select the district you wish to assign to the zone; otherwise, continue with the next step.
- Click on the Schools tab; from the list of schools in the district, select District Office.
- Click OK to save your changes. The new zone "District Office" (a new, single school zone, or part of a selected district zone) is added to the zones view of the console.