The Students with Pending Events page indicates students with transactions that were attempted to be sent to the state, but who are missing a student PIN (if configured to send student PIN in district setup), state student number or instructional service type on a school enrollment. Student transactions other than the 040 are held in a pending state until the required student PIN, state student number or instructional service type is entered.
Note: When configured to send SSN (in district setup) if the SSN and PIN are not present the records are not held in a pending state. This is a known to be addressed in a future release. The workaround is to leave the instructional service type blank until either the SSN or PIN are populated.
- On the Start page, choose Special Functions from the main menu. The Special Functions page appears.
- Click Interfaces to other systems. The Interfaces to Other Systems page appears.
- Click Tennessee Education Information System (EIS). The Tennessee Education Information System (EIS) page appears.
- Click the Extract tab.
- Click Students with Pending Events.
- Review the students being held in a pending state and make corrections as needed.