EDPlan imports require contact with EasyIEP/EDPlan to set up a remote connection. EasyIEP/EDPlan will assist in configuring a connection using remote connection manager in the plugin management console. EasyIEP/EDPlan will also provide the Import File Name used in the EDPlan Import. The import will populate student special education information and use that information in state reports.
- On the Start page, choose Special Functions from the main menu. The Special Functions page appears.
- Click Interfaces to other systems. The Interfaces to Other Systems page appears.
- Click Tennessee Education Information System (EIS). The Tennessee Education Information System (EIS) page appears.
- Click the Import tab.
- Click Schedule EDPlan Imports. The List EDPlan Imports page appears.
- Select New to create a new import or click the name of an existing import to alter that import.
- Enter or view the name of the import and enter a description.
- Enter the time and select the days the import will run.
- Enter the import file name provided by EasyIEP/EDPlan.
- Select the connection that EasyIEP/EDPlan configured in the plugin management console's remote connection manager.
- Select the IEPDataService and click the checkbox to enable the import.
- Click Submit.
Note: The imported special education data can be viewed in the student's State/Province page, under the Special Education Information section, by selecting "Click Here to view this student's Special Education Information". In order for the imported special education data to be called by reports, the "Import Special Education Data using the EDPlan Import" under District > District Info must be set to Yes.