The "Import State Assessment Scores" function imports assessment scores as student assignments into PowerTeacher Gradebook. After the import, the student will have a new assignment with the assessment name and scored value in PowerTeacher Gradebook. The category for imported assessments will always be Test. The Due Date is entered as a runtime parameter.
- On the Start page, choose Special Functions from the main menu. The Special Functions page appears.
- Click Interfaces to other systems. The Interfaces to Other Systems page appears.
- Click Tennessee Education Information System(EIS). The Tennessee Education Information System (EIS) page appears.
- Click the Import tab.
- Click Import State Assessment Scores.
- Click Browse and select the file to import.
- Click to enter the Assignment Due Date.
- Click Submit