Date Updated: July 25, 2023
Minimum PowerSchool SIS Version for State Reporting
As of 18.104.22.168 or higher., PowerSchool State Reporting only supports PowerSchool version
For additional details: PowerSchool SIS – Supported PowerSchool Versions 2023
Statewide User Call
Please join us for a telephone conference call to discuss California State Reporting. These calls are scheduled to occur on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
Notifications for CA state reporting releases, tech notes, and the Monthly Digest are now available only through PS Community subscriptions. For general instructions, visit Subscribing to Product Communications, or follow the steps outlined below.
PS Community - Steps to subscribe to all California content:
- Navigate to the PowerSchool Community (https://help.powerschool.com) and select Sign In.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- If you have not already registered, select Register here, populate the required fields, and then select Register.
- Hover over the Product Support menu (in the dark blue banner at the top of the page) and select PowerSchool SIS.
- Select PowerSchool SIS State/Provincial Reporting.
- Select PowerSchool SIS California Reporting.
- From the Options menu in the white space above the CA specific links, select Subscribe link.
- Congratulations! You are now subscribed to all CA specific content that is available on the PowerSchool Community.
- To verify your selections, click on your user avatar in the upper right hand corner of the screen and choose My Subscriptions.
For future navigation, bookmark each of the sections noted above.