The Publishing queue is for items scheduled for writing or publishing into the ODS. If the number of items in the Publishing queue is not decreasing, it may be that PowerSchool has lost the connection to the ODS.
Use the following steps to force PowerSchool to re-establish the necessary connections. You should see the Publishing queue start to decrease shortly after re-establishing the connections.
- Navigate to Setup > System > Data Exchange > General Setup.
- Set System Enabled to Off, then Save.
- Wait a couple of minutes before.
- Set System Enabled to On, then Save.
- Click Configure in the LEA Name section.
- Run Test Connection to verify connectivity, then Save.