Each table listing setup items includes the following elements:
- Breadcrumbs – Navigation to the data entry page as listed on the page in PowerSchool. Example: School Setup > Edit Course District Information. Each > indicates a new page or link.
- Navigation – Navigation to the data entry page based on the path to the page. Example: School Setup > Select Courses > Select [Course]. Each > indicates the link to select.
Note: The first page in the navigation is Start Page. This page name is removed for brevity.
- Data Element – The name of the field as it appears on the page.
- Additional Information – Guidance for correct data entry.
- [Table] - The name of the table where the data is stored.
- Field Name – The name of the field where the data is stored.
- Report – The name of each report that uses the data element.