The report output tables in this guide include the following elements:
- Element – The name of the data element.
- [Table] - The name of the table where the data is stored.
- Description – Additional information about the data element, including state reporting rules.
- Field Name – The name of the field where the data is stored.
Note: The Table name appears in brackets with the Field Name directly following. Example: [Table]Field_Name.
- Field Length – The length of the data element when extracted.
- Begin/End Position - The position of the data element in the report. For example, if there is a string of data elements, such as 2009YNYN08091989, the particular element may start at position 5. In this example, position 5 is Y.
The GLA, ELA Audit, IPP Audit, SCM and SIS extracts are output in an ASCII Text (.txt) format. Each data output has a specified maximum length and is separated by the ~.
The file names are as follows:
- DER - DER [School Code]s
- DER – DER_Imp.txt
- ELA - ELAAudit[School Code].txt
- IPP - ELAAudit[School Code].txt
- GLA - GLA[District Number]YYYY.txt
- SCM - SCM[School Code]s
- CTS - CTS[School Code]s
- SIS - SIS[School Code].txt