State Reporting 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
A release announcement will be posted on PowerSchool Community when the installer is available for download. Refer to 2020 State Reporting Releases for release dates.
|Washington Transcript 2008 and Beyond: Implement COVID-19 Updates
Washington Transcript 2008 and Beyond: Version 3.1
The Washington Transcript 2008 and Beyond report is updated to include the following updates to support COVID-19 reporting requirements:
- Students having grades in terms within the dates of 3/17/2020 - 8/31/2020 will have the term flagged with a notation, with the following note added to the transcript:
- "All courses listed under this MO/YR included school facility closure days due to the COVID-19 pandemic emergency."
- Two new valid grades are added to the grades list in the header of the report:
- I - (Incomplete)
- V - (Waived COVID-19)
- The Graduation Pathway Graduation Requirement is removed for students with a graduation requirement year of 2020
- The Report Period and Cumulative Summary section is updated to not include any potential or earned credits where the grade is flagged to exclude from GPA.