State Reporting 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
A release announcement will be posted on PowerSchool Community when the installer is available for download. Refer to 2020 State Reporting Releases for release dates.
|TN EIS SFTP Automation
Extracts can now be scheduled to run at a specified time and day. When the extracts are created they automatically upload to an SFTP server. Extracts that are successfully created and transmitted appear in the extract list with the filename appended with "_transmtted" and a transmitted timestamp.
If the SFTP server where the extracts are uploaded is not already registered in Powerschool, register it using the following steps. First, navigate to the Plugin Management Dashboard, https://localhost/admin/pluginconsole/plugInConsole.action. Second, click on the Remote Connection Manager link to open the Remote Connection Manager Setup page and click on the Remote Connection Manager link. Third, click on the Create Connection button. Finally, populate the form with the connection parameters for the SFTP server and submit.
Set the scheduler parameters using the following steps:
- Navigate to the Tennessee Education Information System (EIS) page.
- Click on the Maintenance tab.
- Click on the Schedule Extracts link.
- Set the Scheduled State Time when the extract processes should run.
- Select the Days to run that the extract processes should run on.
- Select the Extracts to run.
- From the Connection pop-up menu, select the SFTP server to upload the extract to.
- Click on the Schedule Extracts button.