Whenever a change is made to attendance, or the set up of attendance and Attendance Tracking & Notification is modified, two refresh attendance reports must be run. Run the Refresh Premier Attendance Views Data at each school and run the Refresh Attendance Tracking Data from the District Office.
To run the Refresh Premier Attendance View Data Report for each school:
- On the Start Page, click School and choose a school from the drop-down list. The school Start Page appears
- In the main menu, click Special Functions. The Special Functions page appears.
- Click Attendance Functions. The Attendance Functions page appears.
- Click Refresh Premier Attendance Views Data. The Refresh Premier Attendance Views Data page appears.
- Complete the fields and click Submit.
To run the Refresh Attendance Tracking Data Report at the district:
- In the main menu, under Reports, click System Reports. The Reports page appears.
- On the System tab, under Attendance Tracking and Notification, click Refresh Attendance Tracking Data. The Refresh Attendance Tracking Data Report appears.
- Read the Description and Comments, and complete the fields.
- Click Submit.