State Reporting 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
A release announcement will be posted on PowerSchool Community when the installer is available for download. Refer to 2020 State Reporting Releases for release dates.
|Minimum PowerSchool Version for State Reporting - 126.96.36.199
The all-states installer is modified to only allow the state reporting installer to install on a PowerSchool server with a minimum version of 188.8.131.52.
As of September 2, 2020, PowerSchool State Reporting only supports PowerSchool 184.108.40.206 or later, and our Technology and Support teams will be focused solely on supporting PowerSchool versions 220.127.116.11 or later.
|New - Student Learning Preferences Functionality
New functionality is now available that gives administrators and school personnel the ability to track a student's learning preferences as well as their internet and device access.
To access, navigate to:
- Start Page > [select student] > Learning Preferences
Districts set up their own Learning Preference options on the following page:
- Start Page > District Setup > District Info > Student Learning Preferences
|2021-22 NCEA Student Detail and Faculty Detail Validation Report Updates
NCEA Student Detail Validation Report: Version 21.9.1
NCEA Faculty Detail Validation Report: Version 21.9.1
Updates to the NCEA Student Detail and Faculty Detail Validation Reports are now available on the NCEA Reports tab.
|NCEA School Summary Report Updates
NCEA School Summary: Version 21.9.1
Updates to the NCEA School Summary are now available on the NCEA Reports tab. This report produces a zip file containing the .csv and .pdf versions of the report. The School Summary can be run from a school login for a single school or from a district login for multiple schools.
- Prerequisites: In order to complete data entry for the NCEA School Summary and access the NCEA reports, customizations must be enabled in System > System Settings and the NCEA Plugin must be installed and enabled on the Plugin Management Configuration page.
- Report Updates
- The Staff selection criteria is updated to ensure that staff marked as Exclude from NCEA Reporting are excluded from the output.
- A.1a Location: Added new category of “Virtual”
- B2. Enrollment by Grade Level: PK students in grade level -1 or below are now reported in three categories by age as of September 1 of the current school year.
- EL-PK2: Number of students who are < 3 years old
- EL-PK3: Number of students who are < 4 years old
- EL-PK4: Number of students who are < 5 years old; also includes students who are older than 5 but who remain enrolled in grade level -1 or below
- C.3 Staff by Type: New elements as entered on the NCEA School page
- President/Head of School
- Assistant Principals
- Guidance Counselors
- Teacher Assistant/Instructional Aide
- Other Staff
- C.4 Teacher Retention: New elements as entered on the NCEA School page
- Retained: Number of teachers who taught at the school both last year and this year
- Total: Number of teachers who did not return in the Fall for reasons other than retirement
- D. Government Funded Programs: New elements as entered on the NCEA School and Student pages
- Title II services
- Title III services
- Title IV services
- Number of students eligible for Title I services
- Number of students who receive Free/Reduced Lunch
- Number of students eligible for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Number of students with funding from parental choice program
- E. Additional Information: New elements as entered on the NCEA School and Student pages
- Dual-language immersion program
- International Baccalaureate program
- Count of students with international visas
- CSV Report Only
- Schools with new combinations of Virtual Location and Sponsorship as entered on the NCEA School page
- V-SP: Virtual School/Single Parish
- V-IP: Virtual School/Interparish
- V-D: Virtual School/Diocese
- V-P: Virtual School/ Religious Congregation/Private
- PC-Schools: School with parental choice funding as entered on the NCEA Students page
- Online Help: refer to NCEA School Summary Report for details on each element along with the PowerSchool source tables and fields.
- Important: The corresponding NCEA Diocese Summary Report updates will follow in state reporting release version 21.9.2, planned for September 21, 2021.