State Reporting 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
A release announcement will be posted on PowerSchool Community when the installer is available for download. Refer to 2022 State Reporting Releases for release dates.
CRDC 2020-2021 Report: Sub-District Validation Improvement
The CRDC 2020-2021 Report is updated to display an informational message in the District (LEA) PDF file letting administrators know when required sub-district setup elements are missing.
|New: CRDC Report (2020-2021)
CRDC Report (2020-2021): Version 1.0
The common updates for the CRDC Report for the 2020-2021 school year collection are now available.
- The PDF Files - LEA and Schools - are updated for the 2020-2021 school year. These 2 PDF files contain each question from the LEA and School Forms with aggregated data from PowerSchool SIS required for the 2020-2021 Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC).
- The Submission Files - CRDC LEA, CRDC School 1, CRDC School 2, CRDC School 3 - are updated for the 2020-2021 school year. These 4 CSV files contain each and every element that is on the PDF output. This allows users to easily upload the data into the CRDC Submission Tool.
- The Audit Files - Class Audit, School Audit, and Student Audit - are updated for the 2020-2021 school year. These 3 Excel files contain the granular data that is used for aggregation. This allows users to verify the source PowerSchool SIS data used to create the submission files.
Besides the updates required for 2020-2021 CRDC, additional improvements made to the report are listed below:
- The Run Report page is updated to include new runtime parameters that allow users to select the type of output files generated.
- The performance of rendering the PDF files is now improved and eliminates out-of-memory errors.
- In the LEA and School PDF files, the Email, Web URL, and Phone fields display as-is without any format.