State Reporting 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
A release announcement will be posted on PowerSchool Community when the installer is available for download. Refer to 2023 State Reporting Releases for release dates.
|All States/Provinces: Copyright Year Update
The copyright year has been updated to 2023 on all Compliance pages in the following portal pages:
- Admin portal pages
- Teachers/Subs portal pages
- Public/Student portal pages
|All States/Provinces: Digital Equity & Learning Preferences Link Accessibility
The student Digital Equity & Learning Preferences page will now be visible to users that do (and do not) have access to a student’s Functions page.
|Discipline Log Entries: Move Dropdown Lists to PS Common Code
- The values in each of the dropdown lists for the state reporting fields in the Iowa State Report Information panel have been moved into the PS_Common_Code table and removed from the HTML page. There is no impact to records entered earlier this year.
- E0012 - Action Taken
- E0022 - Problem Behavior
- E0025 - Zero Tolerance Policy Expulsion
- Grade Level (Victims records)
- E0060 - Weapon Type
- Incident Location
- Restrained or Seclusion?
- Major or Minor Incident?
- Instructional Format
- The code for "Bus" in the Incident Location field now accurately displays as 2 as stored in the database instead of 0.
- The parentheses surrounding the numeric codes have been removed to support quicker data entry by typing in the desired code.
|New Iowa Error Check for Grade K and Student Age
Iowa Error Checks Report: Version 23.2.2
A new error check is now available on the Student Demographics error check tab and on the Iowa Error Checks report.
- Per DOE rules, a student should be 5 years of age on or before September 15 in order to be enrolled in Grade K (grade 0). The new error check is implemented as a soft warning with a link to the PowerSchool Student Demographics page where the DOB is entered.
- Error message: Smith, John (12345678, Grade K, IHS) - Check student age for Grade K. Student's age as of September 15 is less than 5.
- The verbiage for the existing validation related to Birth Date and grade level on the Demographics page is also updated to "Non-PK student should be 5 years or older . . . "