State Reporting 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
A release announcement will be posted on PowerSchool Community when the installer is available for download. Refer to 2022 State Reporting Releases for release dates.
|All States/Provinces: New Office Visit Details Report
Office Visit Details: Version 1.0
A new Office Visit Details report is now available on the System Reports tab and can be run for a specific school and for a specific time frame based on user defined Start and End Date parameters.
The report can be run to include any (or all) of the various data groupings (listed below) within an Office Visit record.
This data grouping displays:
- Visit Reason
- Vital Signs
- Accident Info
- Outcome & Actions
- Change Reason
The report can also be configured to return Office Visit data by student or by date.
At this time, the report will return the results in an HTML format but a PDF output option is being developed and will be released in a future release.
|Updates for Iowa End of Year Process
Year End Process Automation updates and improvements are now available for the records described below.
- D0780 - Preschool Attendance Indicator
- The value for this field is set to 1 if the student was enrolled in grade PK (grade -1 or lower) and was promoted to KG (grade 0) for the new year during the year end process for students enrolled in public schools.
- The value for this field is set to 99 for any KG students enrolled in a non-public school.
- Preschool Program Type and Hours
- Prior to running the core PowerSchool Year End Process, all districts should review the Iowa Preference on the District Info page and set the “Enable Copy PK Field Values during Year End Rollover” preference as applicable.
- Optionally, the “Enable Copy PK Field Values during Year End Rollover” preference can be set on the PowerSchool Year End Process page.
- The Iowa Copy PK Fields process previously ran as a separate script during the PowerSchool nightly process. The implementation is modified to run once the PowerSchool End of Year Process is launched.
- When enabled, for students with blank student-level values in the following fields, section-level or course-level values are copied to the corresponding student-level fields.
- D0834 - Preschool Program 1 Type
- D0836 - Preschool Program 1 Type Hours
- D0838 - Preschool Program 1 Type Session
- D0835 - Preschool Program 2 Type
- D0837 - Preschool Program 2 Type Hours
- D0839 - Preschool Program 2 Type Session
- Active PK students: PK Field values are archived in the Previous Enrollment and cleared from the Current Enrollment.
- Inactive PK students: PK Field values are populated in the Current Enrollment
- Enrollment Elements
- D0495 - IA FTE
- The value for this field is set to 1 for all students except students who will be enrolled in grade PK in the new year (grade -1 or below).
- No action is taken for Grade PK students and the prior value is left intact.
- D0175 - Entry Type: The Entry Code in the student’s enrollment record for the new school year is populated to match the Entry Code appearing in the student’s final enrollment record for the prior year.
- D0180 - Entry Code: The student’s prior year school of enrollment is compared to the student’s new school of enrollment, and the Entry Type codes are populated as follows:
- Students remaining in the same school: 01835 - Re-entry from the same school with no interruption of schooling.
- Students transferring to a different school in the district: 01821 - Transfer from a public school in the LEA.