The Data Reconciliation page displays a list of school records found in the destination system that are not found in PowerSchool. Refer to your state documentation for any additional reconciliation instructions.
This process is used to when there are records that exist in the state ODS that are not in PowerSchool, providing districts with the ability to delete these ‘extra’ records.
At the School level:
- Navigate to the Ed-Fi Dashboard
- In the row for the resource that needs the Data Reconciliation to be run, click Run Now / Schedule.
- Choose the ‘Initiate Reconciliation’ option at the bottom of the list.
- The time length required to download the data varies based on quantity of data being downloaded. To view the status of the downloads, go to District Office > System > Diagnostic Viewer Information (under Data Exchange) > Pending Jobs (Downloads). This will show a list of all downloads that are waiting to be processed. Click the Clear Cache in the bottom right corner to refresh the view.
- To view the downloaded results, Navigate to the District Office > System > Data Reconciliation (under Data Exchange).
- Review and mark records to be deleted as appropriate, verify your selections, then submit the delete requests.
- Navigate to the Ed-Fi dashboard in PowerSchool.
- Find the row for the related category and click the Run Now
- Select the Publish Changes
- It is safe to queue up multiple Data Reconciliation processes – they will run one at a time, in the order they were initiated.
- If at any point you have questions or concerns about this process, don’t hesitate to reach out to PowerSchool Support for guidance.