Each setup table includes the following elements:
- Breadcrumbs – Navigation aid used to show the path to the data entry page as listed on the page in PowerSchool.
Example: Courses > Edit Course District Information.
Each ">" indicates a new page or link.
- Navigation – Navigation to the data entry page based on the path to the page.
Example: Select Courses > Select [Course].
Each ">" indicates the link to select.
Note: The first page in the navigation is Start Page. This page name is removed for brevity.
- Data Element – The name of the field as it appears on the page.
- Additional Information – Guidance for correct data entry.
- [Table] – The name of the table where the data is stored.
- Field Name – The name of the field where the data is stored.
Note: The Table name appears in brackets with the Field Name directly following. Example: [Table]FieldName.
- Length – The length (in characters) of the data to be entered, as defined by the state.
- Used in these Reports – The name of each report that uses the data element. This field may be populated with "Required Setup" or "Not Required" to indicate whether the data element should be configured for Illinois state reporting not specific to a report.
Note: Only data entry fields that impact state reporting are listed. For information on each data entry field of a page see the PowerSchool Online Help associated with that page.