The Diploma Exam Results Report displays the marks that are in PASI for a student's diploma exam. The report can be run for a single student or for multiple students.
To run the report for a single student:
- On the student's record, click State/Province - AB. The Alberta Information page appears
- Click the Reports tab.
- Under Diploma Exam Results Report, choose the Exam Period, School Year, and in which Language the report results should display
- Click Run Now. A dialog appears with the student number and student name.
- Click Diploma Exam Results Report. A PDF dialog appears from which you can choose to open or save the PDF file.
To run the report for multiple students:
- Select the desired students on the Start Page.
- Navigate to Special Functions and, under Alberta PASI Reports, click Student Reports.
- Under Diploma Exam Results Report, choose the Exam Period, School Year, and in which Language the report results should be displayed.
- Click Run Now. The Diploma Exam Results Report page appears, with a link to the PDF report results for each selected student.
- Note: There is a 30 second delay before the report results are displayed.
- To download the report for a single student, under Download, click the Detailed Academic Report link for the student.
- To download the reports for all students into a .zip file, click Download All.
- Student results are cleared out every 7 days.