The Detailed Academic Report provides information about a student's course marks and credits, as well as the school year and name, the term, and the student's school exam marks. Also reported are any credential requirement exemptions the student may have.
To run the report for a single student:
- On the student's record, click Province. The Alberta Information page appears
- Click the Reports tab.
- Under Detailed Academic Report, click Run Now. A dialog appears with the student number and student name.
- Click Detailed Academic Report. A PDF dialog appears from which you can choose to open or save the PDF file.
To run the report for multiple students:
- Select the desired students on the Start Page.
- Navigate to Special Functions and, under Alberta PASI Reports, click Student Reports.
- Under Detailed Academic Report, click Run Now. The Detailed Academic Report Results page appears, with a link to the PDF report results for each selected student.
- Note: There is a 30 second delay before the report results are displayed.
- To download the report for a single student, under Download, click the Detailed Academic Report link for the student.
- To download the reports for all students into a .zip file, click Download All.
- Student results are cleared out every seven days. To view the results after seven days, the report must be re-run.